- Category: Meeting questions
- Hits: 2350
Here are some questions that we've received prior to the 2017 July meeting. If you have any thoughts on these then you can log in to the site and write comments on this page, or bring them along to discuss the meeting.
1. How are people optimising the available anatomically-based programmes on mobile c-arms?
2. Video pharyngography – we’ve been told the speech and language therapy protocol states 30 fps. What are other centres using?
B. Dual energy radiography
1. Dual energy radiographic systems – is anyone using them? What are their experiences?
C. Digital tomosynthesis (radiographic)
1. Is anyone using this clinically, for what examinations, and what tests are performed and which tools / test objects are used?
Write comment (1 Comment)